Monday, August 29, 2005

Molson Canadian Labels - Twin Label Technology

Alright... I like Molson Canadian. One of the reasons I like the beer is that they have these silly labels on them. On the front label is the normal label for a beer. On the back is a label for a "fake beer." They refer to it as Twin Label Technology and they claim that there are over 200 different labels. (230 to be exact.)



While we were on vacation, I bought a 12 pack of Molson Canadian for our seven days.

In the packet, there were nine different labels. They make me smile...

Here are the nine from our trip... in the order that I like them.

9. Tired of Dating Supermodels Lager
8. Have a Drink On Me Lager
7. On the Rebound Lager
6. Stop Buttering Me Up Lager
5. Make an Example of Me Lager
4. Good Vibration Epicenter Lager
3. Love Zone Lager
2. I Cried When My Goldfish Died Lager

and the number one label from Molson's Twin Label Technology was...

1. Hottie Magnet Lager

What other ones have you guys seen?

2 comments:

tangentwoman said...

My very favorite part of the story is that the Smelmooo left the empty Hottie Magnet bottle behind for my parents to find high on their book/knickknack shelf. I wasn't sure if they'd find if -- or, if they did, if they'd find it funny, but apparently they did, and they did, noting that "this looks like the work of the Smelmooo."

Wasn't there also, ages ago, an I Need a Hug lager?

Anonymous said...

I was just missing these. Assumed they'd be around forever.... I should have saved a bunch, but only hung on to 2.

"They're Playing Our Song" Lager

and my all time fave....

"Could You Look Any Hotter and the Answer Is No" Lager

That was a tasty beer.