Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Game of Survivor Guatemala is STILL RAGING...

AGAIN!... I forgot to post the results of last week, but let me tell you this...I simply cannot believe that I have lost FOUR weeks in a row... this is sick and insane... something must really be wrong with the way the planets are lining up or something. I simply can't believe this.

Stephenie LaGrossa -- I hate her. She is whiny and critical and people really love her... WHAT THE F?!?!?!

Brian is annoying ... still... but I hope he goes far..simply because he is annoying.

Danni -- I really want to dislike her... but alas... I cannot... she is far better spoken than I ever imagined...

Judd -- He is annoying... yet... he is raw and I can appreciate that.

Jamie is a big poopy pants whiner... but he is on my good side...

Brandon appears to be a hard worker and a ignorant fool. I love it.

This week... Cindy should have just shut her mouth.. It hink Judd's outburst on super boobies was justified.

I thought Brian and Rafe were the gay ones... but look at what Bobby Jon has been doing...1. shaking hands after taking a joint pee... ok... that's just gay enough....not htat there is anything wrong with that.................

I want to poke out Gary and Lydia's eyes out... simply put.


SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts
Judd (5)
Lydia (8)
Brandon (9)
Jamie (12)
Blake (13) -- Booted Week 5
Brooke (1) -- Booted Week 4
Brianna (4) -- Booted Week 3
Morgan (16)-- Booted Week 2

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Gary (2)
Danni (3)
Rafe (6)
Brian (7)
Amy (10)
Cindy (11)
Margaret (14)
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONE'S TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie
Bobby Jon

No comments: