Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween -- Guess the Fake Item

How awesome is Halloween?

I love it... I don't do the whole dressing up thing, but I love the scary movies and moments and crunchy ground and mornings where there is a foggy breath but you just don't mind it.

Halloween season means haunted house & hayrides and good times for all the kiddies and adults alike.

Halloween ALSO means that people decorate their houses in the most absurd ways. I have seen a few this year that take the cake.

Only of the ones below is a fake display. Let's see who can tell me which one I made up.

1. In a small Middlesex town, I saw a life size Darth Vader lying back in a dentist's chair. I then saw two wacky crazy looking "monsters" with Dr.'s mirrors on their foreheads "working" on Darth Vader's teeth. This was...afterall... in front of a dentist's office.

2. Further down the road, my car spied the local funeral home. In front of the funeral home was a coffin propped up so you could see its resident -- Mr. T. He had a hatchet wound to the head and seemed to be bleeding all down the side of the coffin. What bothered me most was... I wanted to know who killed him...

3. As I headed home from my little trip, I passed a number of homes where they had big blown up air pumpkins and ghosts on the lawn. Each of these had a spotlight on them showing everyone... "YES! I DO HAVE THE WORST POSSIBLE LAWN ORNAMENT POSSIBLE ON MY LAWN....AND I TAKE THE TIME AND ENERGY TO PUT A SPOTLIGHT ON IT TO SHOW YOU..."

4. See #3... Now...imagine it in the living room... I SH*T YOU NOT. I could see it from the street....

Now guess....

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

I wish #1 was real, but I can only be disappointed.....#1 must be fake

doldq

steakbellie said...

wait....
is it too late to change my guess?!?!?1

eagklts