Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tucker's Guest Blog -- A Day in the Dog Park

Mommy and Daddy are funny.

They think I can't spell.

I know what d-o-g p-a-r-k spells but I have to pretend that I don't so that they think I can't spell. I am cute and I respond to the actual words. That's the way I like it. If they think I can spell too, I have a feeling that they will start learning Swahili to fool me and my super puppy brain can't handle that.

I am giddy... super giddy... I am going to go to the dog park with Daddy as soon as he gets dressed in his jeans and sneakers. He gets so excited by these trips because he loves to ride in the car with me as I stand on the center console and guide the ship.



Daddy has given me the job of watching over the road -- navigating... if you will. I make sure that there aren't any bad drivers and I let him know when I am concerned by licking his ear.

He loves it...

There he goes... he is dressed... he is waggling the leash.. and he says the word RIDE... YES!!!! I am psyched... I have to jump now... phew... that was fun!

We walk to the car and I take my command post in the center of the car. "Drive Daddy... we only have so many hours in the day!"



I can see the dog park now! I can see lots of muh friends there too... I can't wait... let me run from back seat to front seat to back seat to front seat... always letting Daddy know how excited I am by smacking him in the face with my tail.... god he loves that!

I drag Daddy to the dog park where I can see two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world. Rusty and Medina. I didn't like Medina in the beginning as he was much bigger than me and his Daddy was a big jerk. Over time, Medina learned to like me and he actually protects me from the big mean dogs that want to bully me. She is big like them and has no problem telling them to leave me alone. I love it when he does that. I feel so welcome and protected.

I am almost through the maze of gates and doors! Oh sweet god... I can't wait to lick my friends and smell their butts! That is the best fun a dog can have.

*BLAM*

Wow... where the heck did that ugly waterdog come from? Thank god for Medina or he might have eaten me... don't they know that I am smaller than all of them and that I am cute? You can't do that to cute things... Just ask Nermal!



--- 49 Minutes Later --

My tongue hurts and my head is completely covered in drool. It is a perfect night. I put my mouth around the neck of 15 dogs... that is how we play... I am tired...but I know that as soon as we leave here, I am going to collapse and I can't have that... so I better run around some more...

Oh look! A new dog... he looks tough... I am going to go jump on him, throw him down and jump on him again while licking him.

WOO HOO!!! he loved it... his parents didn't like it so much... I think they were embarassed that me.. a cute little 24 pound puppy did this to their 80 pound 3 year old dog. heh heh... I have so many powers... Mommy doesn't call me Super Pup for no reason at all!



jeez... I am getting tired... I better sit down... no wait... other dogs want to play... but Daddy is calling my name... I better go with him... since he feeds me cheese doodles and pizza crusts. Mommy doesn't like the doodles and hoards all the crusts for herself so I should listen to him.

Ok Daddy! I am coming... I better save my strength if I am going to be a good co-pilot again.

look! It's home! WOO HOO!!!

*flop*

No comments: