Sunday, October 02, 2005

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA -- The Game is ON!

I forgot to post the results of last week, but let me tell you this...the game was tied up as both of our last picks were booted in the first two weeks. Perhaps my opponent and I are on some sort of amazing plain where we can pick... or perhaps... it was coincidental....

So... I was wrong... they brought back Stephenie and Bobby Jon to be competitors and I will re-iterate that I am unhappy with this twist but whatever. One of the primary reasons I am annoyed is that I truly, truly, truly dislike Stephenie. She is a bully and a big cry baby. Those women that "worship" her that I read about... have problems as all she does is essentially whine to be left alone.

Is Rafe gay? and if so... he is a mormon? Isn't that committing like 85 sins at once?

I thought Brian was going to be a big whiny baby... but he has shown himself to be extremely smart and manipulative already. GO SMELMOOO SAKE!

I still really like Judd. I hope they don't portray him to be a fat assh*le.

I said this two weeks ago... "I know Danni is going to out Gary pretty quickly." HA! I was right... you go girl...

Lydia is going to grate my nerves.... and she does...

Margaret with her nurse practitioner background is either going to drive me nuts or I am going to oooh and ahhh her to ASHFAULT'S victory and not mind losing if she wins.

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts
Brooke (1)
Judd (5)
Lydia (8)
Brandon (9)
Jamie (12)
Blake (13)
Brianna (4) -- Booted Week 3
Morgan (16)-- Booted Week 2

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Gary (2)
Danni (3)
Rafe (6)
Brian (7)
Amy (10)
Cindy (11)
Margaret (14)
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONE'S TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie
Bobby Jon

No comments: