Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Game of Survivor Guatemala is STILL RAGING...

The Game of Survivor Guatemala is STILL RAGING...

I once again return to the world of blogging with an update into the MOST intense and the MOST interesting game on the INTERNET... an EPIC battle between the PORK CHOP EXPRESS with Jack Burton as the team captain against... ethe Evil and dark ASSSHHHFFAAUULLTTT!!! whose team captian is so dark and evil that the public has yet to lay an eye on him...

Since my last update where I had lost a SHOCKING FOUR IN A ROW, the game has made a dramatic turn. I am no longer the schlub... I refused to do an impression of my adversary who lost 8 of the first nine in Survivor All Stars to embarass himself in an absolute beating. I have seen THREE players get booted bring the score to an amazing tie.

This is the stuff that DREAMS are made of folks... DREAMS....

I will spare you all on many of my feelings on the individual players except for this short list.

Judd -- Why do you have to be so obnoxious AND from New Jersey?
Lydia -- Where are you? Smart move... you don't talk anymore.
Brandon -- I wanted to dislike him... but I can't...that hayseed act seems real.
Jamie -- Why did they edit you to be a psychotic this week?
Stephenie -- *vomit*
Bobby Jon -- A real whack job...
Gary -- JUST BOOT HIS LYING ASS ALREADY!
Danni -- I ams till liking her... even though I know I shouldn't...

These two are my current favorites...
Cindy -- She actually seems to be getting cuter as the games goes longer.
Rafe -- He could have been super annoying guy but has shown to be the biggest gentleman and smartest player out there... even though he is on the other team, I will not feel bad if I lose to Rafe.

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts
Judd (5)
Lydia (8)
Brandon (9)
Jamie (12)
Blake (13) -- Booted Week 5
Brooke (1) -- Booted Week 4
Brianna (4) -- Booted Week 3
Morgan (16)-- Booted Week 2

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Gary (2)
Danni (3)
Rafe (6)
Cindy (11)
Amy (10) BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!
Brian (7) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Margaret (14) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONE'S TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie
Bobby Jon

No comments: