Monday, October 10, 2005

Random Thoughts On A ....Monday... Right Right...That's It...

Once again.. another edition of Random Thoughts On A.... by the Smelmooo!!!

Why do each of these items qualify for a Random Thoughts blog? It's because I can't flesh any of them out to the length that I want to. So there... Now... ENJOY IT DAMMIT!

1. REVENGE ON A CAT -- For the past year, there has been this cat roaming around our yards... front and back. It annoys us and when Tucker came around, he would chase the cat away...so we started to see less of the cat. BUT... that was when I started to notice holes dug in our mulch in our flower beds with strategically placed pieces of shit in it. It had to be the cat.

The other day, I was on my way to work when I caught the cat shitting in the flower bed. FINALLY!!! I had proof. I also had... ANGER.. so I wound up, aimed and fired my keys right at the cat. They hit the cat squarely in the hip (while it was shitting). The cat squeaked and ran away... GOOD RIDDANCE!

2. I live in the New York area. I don't have an accent... so much so that when I meet people from around the country, no one can place me by my voice since I am accent free probably from growing up in Hunterdon County. I don't mind the accents around me but there is one element of the New York accent that drives me absoltuely insane and I am hearing it more and more each day. People add an "R" sound at the end of words. For example, Floridar. Atlantar. Stop it, stop it, stop it. It is probably bothering me most since there is a guy on the radio that I listen to all the time that does it. (Mike from Mike and the Mad Dog.)

3. South Park Season 6 comes out on DVD on October 11th...tomorrow... Kick ass....

4. What do you get when you combine Red Sox with the White Sox?











Pink socks....

No comments: