Monday, September 25, 2006

Teaching Muh Wife How To Do "Bad" Stuff

There are some things that I know how to do that I figure most people know how to do since I learned a long time ago how to do them.

They almost all involve gambling or some other type of "sin." No... I am not a hot dog deviant like the Steakbellie or dirty pig like ArtieLange, but I just learned to do a few things.

I have begun teaching these things to muh wife over the past five years and she normally does them pretty well.

1. Throw a football -- I can throw it pretty well. I don't have distance perfected, but I can pretty much hit most things or lead receivers within a 30 foot radius. I wanted to play catch one day so I taught Tangent Woman how to throw a football. She still needs a bit of practice, but she is far better than most women and better than she was that first day.

2. Read a Racing Program -- Since we go to Saratoga every year, it became imperative that I teach her how to read a racing program. She listened and I think she was just nice to me about it. I also think she bets and picks horses based on cute names.

3. Read Odds -- She wanted to play in a NFL Pick Em game that showed odds, but didn't know how to read the line.... so I taught her. Now... she can tell me who the favorite is in any game when I ask. That is very cool.

They aren't much but they are something and I look forward to many more years of teaching muh wife totally useless crap.

Yaaaaaayyyyy wife!

No comments: