Saturday, September 02, 2006

Totally Unbelievable

So I was watching this mini-series that was on Showtime called Sleeper Cell.

Bowman got me into it and it is a really well made show that follows around a terrorist sleeper cell in Los Angeles.

The show is intense and powerful and you have to slightly check your reality at the door.

I was watching the finale when I got completely blown away by something that just seemed so completely unrealistic.

No... not the terrorist bombing...

No... not the lack of logic in how easily they were able to do some of the most absurd things...

No... I was amazed that they planned to blow up Dodger Stadium... and expected to kill at least 50,000 people.

Are there that many fans of the Los Angeles Dodgers...???

Completley unbelievable....

No comments: