Thursday, November 30, 2006

Survivor Cook Islands -- TEN WEEKS DONE -- ELEVEN PEOPLE HOME -- NINE JURORS THIS YEAR?!?!

Mark Burnett has thrown yet another loop into the game by introducing the larger jury component this year. It isn't that big of a deal, but makes for a pair of wild cards when two people were booted who didn't realize they were going to be jury members. Neither did the people voting them out...and they weren't "massaged" as well as normal people who get booted for the jury.

Thoughts about the last eight players.

Yul -- I want him to win. There is always a player who I want to win.. and he is that guy. It doesn't matter what team he is on. How can you not root for this huge nerd? The pole contest proved it and I think my wife would leave me for him.is smart and funny and I wouldn't be surprised if he was like Tom Westman and was the winner just because everyone loved him...
Becky -- She is finally speaking on camera. That was my indicator that she would be going deep into the game. She didn't really exist.
Parvati -- She remains gorgeous and will be picked off in the next few weeks.
Jonathan -- What a douche bag. He has no chance of winning and this week's episode looks like it was be a bash Jonathan episode. I can't wait.
Ozzy -- He was on the radar a lot at the beginning of the season and then disappeared. My guess is that he will win a few more individual immunities and with Yul having his immunity, the game willb e dominated by that tribe.
Adam -- I want to say soemthing, but he's getting voted off this week... at least that's my guess.
Candace -- Just as boring... she smooched Adam after Adam puked and hasn't brushed his teeth in weeks. Where was this girl when I was in college.
Sundra -- Who's that?

Dumb and early prediction of boot order.

Adam, Candace, Parvati, Jonathan, Becky, Sundra, Ozzy, and Yul.

I am torn on the final four... I don't know how to really rank them.


_________________________________________________________

Reminder -- (The number in parenthesis represents the position in the draft they were chosen.)

PORK CHOP EXPRESSS (MEE!!!)
Adam (1)
Yul (4)
Becky (8)
Ozzy (Oscar) (9)
Candice (13)
Jenny (5) -- BOOTED WEEK NINE
Rebecca (17) -- BOOTED WEEK NINE
Brad (20) -- BOOTED WEEK EIGHT
J.P. (12) -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR
Sekou (16) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE
Side Bet
Caucasian Americans -- 4 Left
African Americans -- 1 Left


AAAASSSHHHHH FFFFAAAUULLTTTT
Sundra (3)
Jonathan (11)
Parvati (15)
Nathan (6) -- BOOTED WEEK TEN
Jessica (14) -- BOOTED WEEK SEVEN
Anh-Tuah (Cao Boi) (7) -- BOOTED WEEK SIX
Christina (10) -- BOOTED WEEK SIX
Stephanie (18) -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE
Cecilia (2) -- BOOTED WEEK THREE
Billy (19) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO
Side Bet
Hispanic Americans -- 1 Left
Asian Americans -- 2 Left

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow. Someone else besides me is still watching this?

(found you by way of Steakbellie...)

Smelmooo said...

Apparently many people are... since it's still a top 10 show!

Smelmooo said...

P.S. Welcome Steakbellie's readers... I'll take any readers I can get!!