Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tucker on Halloween

You knew I did it and I waited a little bit to put the pictures up out of sheer laziness, but yes.... I dressed up Tucker.

He was fantastic on Halloween. He was allowed to come to the door with me and meet the kids.

I offered the kids an option of "Candy or Pet the Dog." What I loved the most was that some kids actually debated it in their heads. Lots of kids chose pet the dog and they got candy anyway.



One girl even sat down and pet him for a few minutes. I would have taken a picture if I didn't mind being considered a sex offender. It was just so cute though...

Here is a picture of Tucker in his costume... I know he looks like he was in pain in the pictures, but I think it might have been more about the leash than anything else since he hates the leash more than anything...



Happy belated Halloween kids.... Tucker and I love ya....

5 comments:

tangentwoman said...

I think he was just getting into character -- he looked sad because he was a prisoner! Our dog is a genius, really.

Smelmooo said...

your comedy is pure genius my love... his comedy is genius too... I see where you all get it from now.

Anonymous said...

okay, you know i love you all (including Tucker), but I may just have to go and get sick in the corner now. ;)

-Leslie

barbara said...

aww.. Tucker looks adorable!!!

-B

Anonymous said...

In the 2nd pic, he kinda looks like he's been working on the chain gang . . .

Lori