Saturday, November 04, 2006

Teaching the Husband a Lesson...

Husband comes home from the office and wife tells him the washing machine broke and asked if he could try and fix it. He says, "Do I look like a Maytag repairman? Do you see a maytag emblem on my shirt? Just call the repairman and get it fixed."

Next week he comes home and wife tells him the refrigerator is not working properly and asked if he could look at it, maybe fix it. He says," Do I look like a Sears repair person? Do I have a Kenmore service work coat on? Just call the repair man and get it fixed."

Next week he comes home and wife advises him that the garbage disposal broke in the morning. "BUT just as it broke and I was swearing at it, the mailman happened to be delivering the mail and heard me cussing at the disposal. He told me before he was a mailman he used to repair garbage disposals and if I wanted him to, he would take a look at it and see if he could fix it. 'Well what happened', asked the husband. Well, she explained, he said he knew what was wrong and he would be happy to fix it for a small fee. When I asked him how much money, he replied he didn't want money, but instead he would love to have a couple dozen of fresh baked chocolate chip -cookie-s, or have sex with me."

"What!", yelled the husband, "what happened!".

"Oh, he fixed the disposal",said the wife.
"NO, I mean how did you pay him!".

The wife smiled and said,"Do I look like Betty Crocker to you?"

No comments: