Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Funniest Movie Of All Time?

I was bored about a week and a half ago... so I asked a whole bunch of people what the funniest movie is that they have ever seen.

Here are the responses.... I am shocked and amazed by some of them and surprised by others when it came to their age and the movie they chose.... A 55 year old man should NOT be choosing Road Trip. Seriously.

Here are some of the responses that I got.... those with astericks next to them are movies that are in my top 5.

It's a small list of really absurd movies..................which I will share with you at the end.

DB -- It's a Mad Mad Mad Mmad World
LW -- Spaceballs
KD -- Rushmore
RL -- Airplane
CF -- Airplane
KD -- Dumb and Dumber
TB -- Dumb and Dumber
SC -- Best in Show
SW -- Blazing Saddles
KA -- History of the World
MQ -- Wedding Crashers
CB -- Blazing Saddles
MS -- American Pie
SH -- Tommy Boy
SG -- Pink Panther (original)
NG -- Something About Mary
JD -- Caddyshack
JG -- Ice Age
A -- The Producers (2005)
MD -- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
DS -- Airplane
TW -- Office Space
SD -- Mean girls
CB's Woman A -- Fever Pitch
MT -- Ghostbusters II (Over 1?!?!?!? Insane)

My Top 5
1. Ghostbusters
2. Fletch
3. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
4. Groundhog Day
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

8 comments:

steakbellie said...

FEVER PITCH????
Who did you ask Drew Barrymore??

m said...

glad to see that i'm not the only one who appreciates groundhog day.

Smelmooo said...

Of course I do... it is one of the few movies that I will stop doing what I am doing and watch it.

I just don't like the 10 minute killing himself montage, but the rest is classic.

Anonymous said...

Geez . . . you disliked my answer so much I didn't even get added to the blog? Last time I answer one of your questions.

Or ask you the question first!

LA

hyb said...

I didn't even get asked.... Now I'm sad....

Smelmooo said...

If you were ever online.... you would get asked... So what is your funniest movie ever?

Anonymous said...

How can Big Trouble in Little China not make anyone's list...Kurt Russell was freakin hillarious.

Anthony

hyb said...

How else am I going to hide from my students? My favorite is Clueless.