Monday, April 16, 2007

The Steakbellie Fat Sandwich Challenge

OPEN CHALLENGE TO STEAKBELLIE

I have been giving a lot of thought to this challenge that I am about to open to Steakbellie.

Steakbellie is one of the top 50 competitive eaters in the world and I am glad to call him a blog friend.

I have also been reminded about how awesome the FAT sandwiches are at the grease trucks at Rutgers University.

I have decided to put the two of them together in my brain.

Fat Steakbellie

I would order one of those... I would like to charge Steakbellie to make a field trip to the Grease Trucks and invent the Fat Steakbellie.

I then challenge you to go up to any truck and tell them that you would like the Fat Steakbellie up on the menu.

When they scoff at your tiny muscles... I want you to say... "oh yeah butt lover? Well... how about I eat five of the sandwiches in less than 10 minutes?"

See what they say... since I have faith in you, I bet you could do it and get a sandwich named after you...

Or... are you... chicken?

5 comments:

steakbellie said...

i have a strict policy of not offending food handlers until after I have the food.

i have another policy of keeping the words 'fat' and 'Steakbellie' as far away from each other as possible. They are creeping ever closer though.....

i think just calling it a 'steakbellie' is appropriate. i'm going to need to experiment abit to get the formula right though....

Smelmooo said...

Experiment away... but the main rule is that the sandwich starts with the word Fat... that' almost something that you can't negotiate... unless the sandwich is that frigging amazing... but it should be a Fat sandwich.

We have all summer to work this out.

steakbellie said...

i actually have a sandwich that I've been making and eating for 20 years, it's distinctive, but I dont think it has mass market appeal.

also not sure if I want to share it's make-up....hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Can you get me a Fat Sal while you are there? Smelmooo, I think you need to provide him a list of the current "Fat" sandwiches so that he can see how offensive the sandwich names already are. Or did they remove the Fat Bitch and Fat Dyke from the menu already??
-Shari

m said...

and what exactly would go into a fat steakbellie?

when i was in new brunswick last year, i got a flyer for a fat daryl eating contest some frat was doing. you should host something like that. maybe on ag field day?