Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Rutgers Ladies Scarlet Knights... #1 In My Book

So last night... I coincidentally happened to be on the Rutgers campus for a meeting at my Alumni Association. It was a meeting planned months ago and there was no way anyone expected that the Women's basketball team was going to do this well.

I left the meeting full of hope and excitement. I got home and slapped on the loose fitting Rutgers football jersey and prepared myself to watch the game. As you can see by the picture below, Tucker was excited to watch the game himself.



One of the things that makes Rutgers ... Rutgers is the Grease Trucks. My meeting happened to be right next to the Grease Trucks so I put two and two together and I bought myself a Fat Romano sandwich to enjoy while the game was on. It was all about getting myself into the mood. And it worked...


It quickly became evident that the Rutgers Women's run was coming to an end so I focussed a lot of my positive energy into the Fat Romano. I bet you can't figure out the ingredients... so let me help you out.

1. Cheese Steak

2. Egg

3. Pork Roll

4. French Fries

5. Lettuce

6. Ketchup

7. Swolen Aorta


The ladies lost, but my mouth and stomach won. I guess two out of three aren't bad.

3 comments:

m said...

uh, i think the fat romano did something to your brain when you were writing the post.

ah, the grease trucks. i never had a cheese steak before i went to the grease trucks.

Smelmooo said...

Thanks M for letting me know that my writing just blew...

I fixed all the boo boos.

m said...

np. i'm glad our alma mater has such a die hard fan in you. some days i just can't muster the energy to be that supportive.