Thursday, April 05, 2007

SURVIVOR FIJI! I'LL GIVE UP SOMEONE TONIGHT... FOR FUN

Survivor Fiji is back on tonight and it remains interesting this season... I know there are two more seasons after this and I remain convinced that they really need to stop making this show while it is still a respectable show...but I digress because I will keep watching it no matter what.

A quick note... Yau Man is my new hero... making a fake immunity idol and hiding it was funny and genius... I really hope that someone finds it and thinks it is real... oh god do I hope that is the case.

Ravu debated whether Lisi or Rocky would go home. One of the two is a psycho-loser and the other a loser-psycho, so pick one. The Ravu tribe wouldn’t miss either of them, but at least with Lisi they think they can trust her. So, bye, bye Boston loser. During his exit interview, he screamed like someone being smacked on the back after being in the sun too long.

With the asshole James getting booted last week, I can now watch the show with a great deal of comfort and relaxation. That guy just pissed me off more than you know.

It was also telling that they said that James was the first member of the jury... that means there are 11 people left and that means that there will probably be a nine member jury with a final three instead of a final two like they did last season...


Jeff Probst -- Totally still a silly little man with silly hats and silly arm waves.

Since I couldn't quite finish the NCAA pools this year with the ultimate prize like I did the last two years... I am happy to be winning these two cases of beer because c'mon folks...d o you think either of these two chumps really has a chance against me? That's what I thought...


SURVIVOR FIJI GAMES

GAME 1


Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Yau-Man (8)
Boo (9)
Mookie (12)
Michelle (13)
Lisi (14)
Gary (15) -- Quit Week Four

AASSSFAULT
Alex (2)
Edguardo (6)
Stacy (10)
James (7) -- Booted Weed Seven!!!!
Anthony (7) -- Booted Week Six!!!!
Rita (3) -- Booted Week Five!!!!
Lilliana (18) -- Sacrificed Week Four!!!!
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two!!!!
Jessica (14) -- Booted Week One!!!!

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three!!!!

GAME 2 With a New Victim

Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Boo (8)
Yau Man (9)
Michelle (12)
Lisi (13)
Gary (16) -- Quit Week Four
Lilliana (17) -- Sacrificed Week Four

Rita is a Smoking, Hot Milf
Alex (2)
Edgardo (3)
Mookie (10)
Stacy (15)
James (14) -- Booted Week Seven
Anthony (7) -- Booted Week Six
Rita (18) -- Booted Week Five
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two
Jessica (6) -- Booted Week One

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three

No comments: