Thursday, April 19, 2007

Survivor Fiji -- Chugging Along With a Few Weeks to Go

OOF! I took a blow for two weeks now in a row in both of my games. That should really teach me to open my nouth on a lot of these things. It ends up being the beginning of my proverbial downfall.

With all of that said, I have a great deal of faith that Earl is going to win this whole thing. I am not sure why... but I really do think it.

I was sitting watching Dreamz last week as he spoke and I can't get a nagging feeling out of my mind. I would not be surprised if the whole thing was an act. Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just full of shit with all of the naivette. He can't be that innocent. But... alas... he probably is.

I need a frigging subtitle every single time that Eduardo talks. Muh wife and I spend a lot of time saying. "What? What the hell did he just say?"

Someone ... please figure out a way to get rid of Mookie tonight. He is the worst Yul clone ever. He seems like a nice enough guy, but come on folks... booooorrrriiinnnngggg.....

Last week, they merged the teams and had them compete in teams of five against each other for immunity. I liked the idea of having an entire team win immunity because it completely mixes things up. I am not 100% sure about the 5 losers being the only ones to vote at tribal council, but I suppose it is approrpiate and works to prevent ties. Jury is still out in my books.

Rumor has it that there are only two more seasons left with the final one next spring being another All Stars edition.

Crap.

SURVIVOR FIJI GAMES

GAME 1

Tucker’s Nuts

Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Yau-Man (8)
Boo (9)
Mookie (12)
Michelle (13) -- Booted Week Nine
Lisi (14) -- Booted Week Eight
Gary (15) -- Quit Week Four

AASSSFAULT
Alex (2)
Edguardo (6)
Stacy (10)
James (7) -- Booted Weed Seven!!!!
Anthony (7) -- Booted Week Six!!!!
Rita (3) -- Booted Week Five!!!!
Lilliana (18) -- Sacrificed Week Four!!!!
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two!!!!
Jessica (14) -- Booted Week One!!!!

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three!!!!

GAME 2 With a New Victim

Tucker’s Nuts
Dre (1)
Earl (4)
Cassandra (5)
Boo (8)
Yau Man (9)
Michelle (12) -- Booted Week Nine
Lisi (13) -- Booter Week Eight
Gary (16) -- Quit Week Four
Lilliana (17) -- Sacrificed Week Four

Rita is a Smoking, Hot Milf
Alex (2)
Edgardo (3)
Mookie (10)
Stacy (15)
James (14) -- Booted Week Seven
Anthony (7) -- Booted Week Six
Rita (18) -- Booted Week Five
Erica (11) -- Booted Week Two
Jessica (6) -- Booted Week One

No Team
Sylvia (19) -- Booted Week Three

1 comment:

tangentwoman said...

I rarely feel strongly about Survivor stuff, but I can't believe you'd blaspheme Yul with that Mookie comparison.

And I'm so bummed that Michelle got sent home; I was really rooting for her. There's not anyone I particularly care about now. Boo.