Friday, April 13, 2007

Stupid Radio Ads

Oh crap... I thought that they were gone... I really did.

I cannot remember or find if I have written about these stupid radio ads in the past.

I hate them more than anything.... else... on the radio... even Don Imus and his ignorant mouth.

You are probably wondering what the F I am talking about... so... let me tell you my children.

There are commercials all over the radio for television shows on various networks. They were pretty big about a year and a half ago and then they disappeared.

CBS and NBC used them a lot and primarily for comedies.

The commercials involved a group of friends "hanging out" and talking about the shows that were on television that night. It involved contrived... drivelicious... crap dialogue between friends that drove me insane.

I want to reach through the radio and punch each one of the bastards out...

NOW... THEY ARE BACK!!!! Crap... and what makes it worse is that the commercials are for Thursday night comedies... all of which I like a whole bunchadoodle.

Bastards... I sometimes hate Madison Avenue.

1 comment:

m said...

oh, come on smelmooo, don't you want to sit in your car and listen to how much FUN those people are having? i mean, doesn't it make you understand what NORMAL friendships are about? and that is TV! like, oh my god, i can't believe that you don't like them.

(good god, they've returned. nothing but npr until they go away again!)