Monday, April 23, 2007

Where Have I Slept -- Updated

I have NO idea why I thought of this a year ago... and I am not sure why I am revising it... except that I got to stay in a bunch of new places this year...

I made a list of everywhere I have ever slept before -- by towns. I know I am missing a few but I am working on updating this list.

I am also asking anyone who wants to help by reminding me if I crashed at your place and the city you were in when I slept there.

I challenge you all to make a list of your own... you will have a nice trip down memory lane!

UNITED STATES

Arizona
Pheonix
Tempe

California
Palm Desert
Palm Springs
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Rosa

Connecticut
Danbury
Farmington

District of Columbia
Washington, DC

Florida
Hollywood
Wesley Chapel

Georgia
Savannah

Hawaii
Hilo
Honolulu

Maine
Bath

Maryland
Baltimore
Ocean City
Rockville
Salisbury
Towson

Massachusetts
Allston
Amesbury
Boston
Cambridge
Merrimac
Newburyport

Nevada
Las Vegas

New Jersey
Absecon
Atlantic City
Bradley Beach
Bridgewater
Delran
East Amwell
Egg Harbor
Flemington
Franklin Township
Haddonfield
Hamilton
Hamilton Square
Hoboken
Lambertville
Metuchen
Morristown
Mt. Laurel
New Brunswick
North Brunswick
Parsippany
Piscataway
Plainsboro
Port Murray
Raritan
Readington
Somerset
South Brunswick
Stockton
Tom's River
Trenton
Union
Weehawken
Whitehouse
Whitehouse Station

New York
Albany
Clifton Park
Montauk
Nanuet
New York City
Whitehall

North Carolina
Carolla

Pennsylvania
Conshohocken
Gettysburg
Hershey
Lancaster
Langhorne
Philadelphia
Pittston
Scranton
West Pittston
Wilkes Barre

South Carolina
Charleston

Texas
San Antonio

Vermont
Burlington

Virginia
Alexandria
Arlington
Stephens City
Strasburg

Washington
Seattle

Dominican Republic
La Romana

Puerto Rico
Fajardo

EUROPE

Italy
Venice

Mediterranean Sea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rockville. You stayed at my parent's place when we went to some summer concert thing.

J