Friday, April 20, 2007

My Celebrity Love Match

About a year ago, I took the Celebrity Love Match Test and I was matched up with Winona Ryder... oh how I used to love her in Beetlejuice...

I decided to take the quiz again to see if she and I were meant to be together.

Go here to take it yourself!

It appears that we were NOT meant to be together but we matched up close enough... in the grand scheme of things. What bothers me though is that I am apparently a close match for Angelina Jolie... who I completely abhor.

NATALIE PORTMAN

According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Natalie Portman.
Born: June 9, 1981



Natalie Portman has been featured in: Heat, Beautiful Girls, Star Wars: Episode 1, and Where the Heart Is. Natalie is a vegetarian and can speak four languages.
Your next closest matches were:

Angelina Jolie
Mia Hamm
Wynona Ryder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie.

I'm drawing blood for her necklace now.

But I better be careful, b/c Glenn Close is on my "list" and she might kill me.

Anonymous said...

THIS WEBSITE IS WRONG!

My closest match is Mel Gibson!! I HATE him!!

My next closest matches are Kevin Spacey (isn't he gay?! is this website calling me a fag hag?), Sean Penn (hate him, too! if he's not good enough for Madonna, he's not good enough for me!!), and Bruce Springsteen (a step up, but not ideal).

SO WRONG!

mickeyg said...

Well, I'm matched with Dave Matthews - which I could totally live with, but my next three were Sean Penn(?) Brett Favre (??????) and Kevin Spacey (cool).

m said...

does my little sister s know that you hate angelina? she LOVES her! something about the lips, i think.

and i got matched with george clooney. while he is quite yummy, i'm more of an edward norton girl myself. i can't understand why this survey didn't pick up on it!!!