Thursday, November 11, 2004

Can it Get Any Worse???

WOW! That was ANOTHER exciting episode!

We all knew that Sarge was going but the guy I like to call "The Master" Mark Burnett once again tricked me into thinking that the Sarge might not actually be the one to hit the road! I actually screamed WOW when Chris voted for him. What a stinky bastard, but I am glad that he is on muh team.

With that boot... it is looking increasingly impossible for the Ashhhhfault team to make a comeback, but trust me... it can happen. I think that one of my wins was by coming back from a 6-2 deficit so funkier things have happened (Thank you Sandra for winning...)

CURRENT SCORE -- Pork Chop Express (7 Remaining) -- MB's team (1 Remaining) -- The number in parenthesis was the position that person was drafted.

My prize is supposed to be some beer. I have so much of it... I may have to think of something else... ok... I might want a nice bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio from 2001.

P.S. Ashhhhfault won't even know he lost someone until after the weekend as he is away on a business trip.... Shhhh... no one tell him.

Pork Chop Express (Smelmooo)
Leann Slaby (2)
Ami Cusack (7)
Chris Daugherty (10)
James 'Chad' Crittenden (11)
Eliza Orlins (14)
Dr. Scout Cloud Lee (15)
Twila Tanner (18)
Lisa Keiffer (3) BOOTED. WEEK SIX!
John Palyok (6) BOOTED. WEEK THREE!

Ashhhfault (MB)
Julie Berry (5)
Lea 'Sarge' Masters (4) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK NINE!!!
Rory Freeman (9) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK EIGHT!!!
John Kenney (16) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK SEVEN!!!
Travis 'Bubba' Sampson (17) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK FIVE!!!
Brady Finta (1) -- BOOTED!!!! WEEK FOUR!!!!
Mia Galeotalanza (12) -- BOOTED!!!! WEEK THREE!!!!
Dolly Neely (13) --- BOOTED!!!! WEEK TWO!!!!!
Brook Geraghty (8) --- BOOTED! WEEK ONE!!!

No comments: