Thursday, November 04, 2004

Survivor A$$ Kicking Continues

WOW! That was an exciting episode! I gotta admit that my heart skipped a few beats when I thought that my favorite Survivor Playboy Playmate model Ami Cusack was getting the boot.

Good old Rory took the boot up the backside this week. He was beginning to approach super annoying level. My buddy even refered to Rory as being on his "Shi Ann List" Clever play on words there my friend... clever play.

Oh wait... now the good news. Rory isn't/wasn't my player! The Pork Chop Express kicks even more a$$ this week! I can taste the beer... mmm... beer....

CURRENT SCORE -- Pork Chop Express (7 Remaining) -- MB's team (2 Remaining) -- The number in parenthesis was the position that person was drafted.

Pork Chop Express (Smelmooo)
Leann Slaby (2)
Ami Cusack (7)
Chris Daugherty (10)
James 'Chad' Crittenden (11)
Eliza Orlins (14)
Dr. Scout Cloud Lee (15)
Twila Tanner (18)
Lisa Keiffer (3) BOOTED. WEEK SIX!
John Palyok (6) BOOTED. WEEK THREE!

Ashhhfault (MB)
Lea 'Sarge' Masters (4)
Julie Berry (5)
Rory Freeman (9) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK EIGHT!!!
John Kenney (16) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK SEVEN!!!
Travis 'Bubba' Sampson (17) -- BOOTED!!! WEEK FIVE!!!
Brady Finta (1) -- BOOTED!!!! WEEK FOUR!!!!
Mia Galeotalanza (12) -- BOOTED!!!! WEEK THREE!!!!
Dolly Neely (13) --- BOOTED!!!! WEEK TWO!!!!!
Brook Geraghty (8) --- BOOTED! WEEK ONE!!!

2 comments:

mickeyg said...

I was worried for your Ami last night, but I knew the women would pull through. As much as I will miss the sexy boy (notice I'm not going plural), it would be cool to have all women for the last few weeks.

g

Smelmooo said...

You assume that was a male/female vote that happened yesterday.

I would venture the argument that it was a new Yasur vs new Lopevi vote last night.

Burnett is a genius.