Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday Morning Musings...

.... I turned on the TV this morning... and this is what I see and feel...

1. How bad is Meet the Fockers going to be? Barbara Streisand as the mother seemed like a good idea on paper I am sure.

2. On the other hand, Ocean's Twelve looks just as cool as the original was.

3. I really feel as though I should be taking some sort of drugs to watch Bob the Builder... but to watch it on TELEMUNDO is where I am missing something.

4. TV India .... rocks.

5. Fox News Channel continues to disappoint me.. yet.. I still turn it on...

6. I had no idea this was a real show. Alf's Hit Talk Show. That's right... ALF as in ALIEN LIFE FORM ALF. He has his own talk show on TV Land. This morning's episode had Ed McMahon (who I am not sure if he is a regular) and TOM ARNOLD. Look at that... it is a train crashing...

7. Sweet November is even bad as a Saturday Morning movie... it was the worst movie that year and continues that streak...

No comments: