Sunday, November 07, 2004

Miss Congeniality

I was shocked and surprised this morning when I woke early and put in a movie that many others have reaved about and I was afraid to watch.

Miss Congeniality.

Sandra Bullock who has never really been a favorite or "unfavorite" of mine was actually really funny in this movie and she made me laugh out loud sometimes. That was a perfect role for her.

Also perfect were WIlliam Shatner and Candace Bergen. I find it funny that Candace Bergen would play such a character as I grew up with her as Murphy Brown so I expect all sorts of feminist rhetoric to spew from her mouth whenever I see her, but she was ideal as a beauty show director who takes the whole pageant idea a little too seriously.

If you want some mindless fun... check out Miss Congeniality.

Peace out.

No comments: