Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I NEED YOUR HELP!

My cousin (Nealie Baby!!!) has this up on his site and I would appreciate your help. I have them ALL figured out but the last one.

Post a comment when you think you have them all...

26 = L of the A Letters of the Alphabet
7 = W of the A W
1001 = A N
12 = S of the Z
54 = C in a D
9 = P in the S S
88 = P K
13 = S on the A F
32 = D at which W F
18 = H on a G C
90 = D in a R A
200 = D for P G in M
8 = S on a S S
3 = B M (S H T R)
4 = Q in a G
24 = H in a D
1 = W on a U
5 = D in a Z C
57 = H V
11 = P on a F T
1000 = W that a P is W
29 = D in F in a L Y
64 = S on a C B
40 = D and N of the G F
13 = BD
16 = W in a S

3 comments:

Smelmooo said...

alright... i got the last one...

First one to the entire list to me wins a prize...

Smelmooo said...

CHris B. was the first one to get all the answers correct. Who else has all the answers.

Also.. let me know what three gave you the hardest time.

Chris had trouble with 16... much like I did.

mickeyg said...

I got about 1/4 without even thinking, and then another 1/4 after about 20 minutes - but then I decided I had to go back to work.....