Friday, November 05, 2004

Random Thoughts On a Friday

Random Thoughts On a Friday

1. I went home yesterday for lunch hoping that the latest DVD that we ordered would be awaiting me in the mailbox as I wanted to begin to watch it over a healthy bowl of old Halloween candy. I opened up the mailbox and saw that the mailbox was indeed full. My eyes went searching for the welcoming red envelope and much to my excitement, I saw red! I pawed through and was immediately disappointed that the envelope was actually a "SmartMailer" envelope. Depressed, I began to work through the rest of the mail when I came across a bright GREEN envelope! NETFLIX was promoting Shrek 2 and the movie I wanted was inside! What a rollercoaster of emotions...and all for..

2. ....Ali G Indahouse! This is a feature length film starring one of my new favorites. Ali G. He basically took his gansta rap wannabe character and made a 90 minutne movie around him. Long story short, he ends up in Parliament and addresses feminists and makes fun of anti-bully programs in schools. The movie was non-stop hilarious... but I laughed for a good amount of it. The best part of the movie was watching the guy who plays "Tim" in The Office play a gangsta wannabe. That was funny.

3. Why is the new Presidential dog so frigging newsworthy? It makes me feel as though there really are that many empty people in the world who don't care about all the soldiers dying and getting maimed in Iraq because what they want to read about is the President's new frigging dog! MSN has a list of top searches. "President's New Dog" is in the top five alongside "election results" and "Britney Spears." Two out of three ain't bad I suppose.

4. Did Arafat die or not?

5. Muh honey and I realized something very important last night. ER really stinks now. We have both known it for a couple of years, but it is just not good television anymore. Shane West actually makes me feel pain in my temples each week at 10:10. Does he have any other facial expressions except "squished?"

On that note...I am off for now... enjoy the weekend.

No comments: