Sunday, November 14, 2004

Today Gave New Meaning...

...to going to the movies alone.

I don't mind going to the movies alone. I can easily decide that I want to see something...get off my butt...drive to the theater ...and go sit by myself while the movie plays. I have heard some people say they can't do that. That confuses me as we are just going to be quiet for two hours anyway.

Soo... today.. I got off my butt and made my way to the local Regal to see Seed of Chucky. Anyone can make fun of me for that... but I will just laugh at you as I love that garbage. Those movies make me happy even though I recognize them as being crap.

It was an 11:20 showing. No.. not P.M... but A.M. Thats right... I got my fill of violence, gore and puppet masturbation and was home before the NFL games started.

However... I am not sure why it was... but my money today got me my very own private showing of Seed of Chucky. I was the ONLY ONE IN THE THEATER! You don't know how happy that made me. I would have taken advantage of that if I was given the opportunity.

For example, no one called me but I would have answered my phone if someone did. It would have been fun even though I hate it when people do that.

Whatever... it is time to go watch some football... I have the image of Jennifer Tilly beating a woman over the head... in my brain. I need to watch men wrestle with other to help get rid of it.

No comments: