Saturday, July 16, 2005

An IMportant Decision -- Incorrectly Made


I had an important decision yesterday at work.

I was faced with a decision that has haunted many a man in this world.

I had to decide if I wanted to wait to poop at home or at the office.

Here are the facts:

1. Going at home is a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
2. I felt as though I could hold it for the 25 minutes it would take to get a replacement in the office and drive home.
3. I knew it was going to be a production so it would have required a whole lot of placement of toilet paper or toilet seat covers all over the seat as actually sitting would be required.

I decided to wait for home...and God decided to punish my precious bum.

I got in the car five minutes early and headed out on my 4 minute car ride home...or so I thought. Thanks to these instances... my ride was 23 minutes.

* I was the 6th car in queue to leave the lot. One of the cars must have been an old lady without any courage.
* At the first traffic light, I watched it turn red just as I was pulling up to the line.
* After getting on the first main road, I was stopped as the first in line when a TRAIN decided to come across.
* Once on MAIN STREET proper, I saw an accident way up. I was able to see it way up since I was stuck in a line to get around the ONE lane of traffic it created.
* After I cleared the accident, I was stuck in a line that I can NOT get mad at. They were doing some construction on the road.

I finally made it home and I gave new meaning to the phrase, "Pissed Off Asshole."

No comments: