Monday, July 11, 2005

Random Thoughts Before A Day on the Road

1. I was sort of glad that Tucker wouldn't go into the back room at day care until I gave him a good petting on his head and encouraged him. This is the first time we have put him in day care... and it was justified as it is going to be a 100 degree day and we won't be home until almost 7 tonight.

2. I am STILL full from all the food from last night.

3. Six Feet Under was a really great episode last night. Tangent Woman said it best... but it was pretty heartbreaking when George confronted Ruth... simply heartbreaking.

4. I have reached the A-Team episodes where they replaced Amy. I am not sure why... so if anyone has any insight as to why they did that... I would appreciate it.

5. I have a new ring tone... it might drive my wife to suicide... Dunh Dunh Dunh.... Dunh Dunh Dunh.....

6. I saw Raging Bull for the first time this weekend. That was much better that I was expecting... I wasn't expecting much since I am still reeling at how people can say Scarface was good...

7. Is the day over yet?

No comments: