Friday, July 22, 2005

Things Over the Past Few Days That Have Struck Me As Funny

1. I was at an event recently and it was 90+ degrees outside and the humidity was way up there as well. Yet... I saw this woman walking around in a short sleeved turtleneck shirt. There seems something FUNDAMENTALLY wrong about the design of that shirt. It is a turtleneck and goes all the way up the neck... and THEN... it has short sleeves... insanity... someone please explain that one to me.

2. I heard this joke and it made me guffaw. There are THREE types of accountants in the world. Those that can count and those that can't.

3. I also heard this parable recently. On the first day, God created the sun. Not to be outdone, the Devil created sunburn. On the second day, God created sex, so the Devil came up with marriage. Very clever and on a roll that Devil was... On the third day, God created engineers... and the Devil was stumped... so he thought about it and thought about it... and created... another engineer. (You can replace the word engineer with your profession...and use it at your next staff meeting to make yourself look witty and clever.)

No comments: