Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Names for Hurricanes That We Will Never See
1. Xenon
2. Superman
3. Tumulty
4. Saddam
5. Vladimir

Top Five Reasons Why Lance Armstrong Should Win The Tour De France
1. He has one testicle.
2. He is not French or German or Italian or Spanish or Greek....
3. Seven Times... now THAT's AN achievement.
4. Sheryl Crowe is his girlfriend...why not give him everything?
5. He has one testicle.

Top Five Reasons Why I am Leading the Death Pool by a LOT
1. Terry Shiavo
2. Luthor Vandross
3. Ossie Davis
4. I am channelling all the forces from the past two years in which I didn't pick any!
5. My kharma is kicking in...

Top Five Ways to Tell if Your Cow Has Mad Cow Disease
1. She goes...nyuk nyuk...and tries to poke your eyes with her hoof.
2. She has a plaque above her stall that reads... Loony Bin
3. You hear the A-Team theme song coming from the barn...
4. You see hoof marks in the fence after you told her that you were expecting TWO batches of milk a day.
5. She runs for President...

Top Five Reasons Why My Heart Was Broken When I Found Out that Tiffani Amber Thiessen Got Married
1. Valerie Malone
2. Kelly Kaposki
3. She is the same age as me... so I felt a connection.
4. She was so cute... and pure....
5. She never resorted to making anything as silly or horrible as Showgirls.

Top Five Toughest Parts About Having a Blog
1. You forget what you have actually told people and what they have learned about you by what they read.
2. Can I really be witty 365 days a year? I have successfully proven that I cannot be.
3. I can't put my best stuff up.
4. I rely a bit too much on it for sharing information with others.
5. Tucker is too easy to write about.


No comments: