Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In & Out Burger vs Fatburger vs Jack in the Box Part I

In & Out Burger vs Fatburger vs Jack in the Box

So I was in California on a work trip and every time I go to the west coast or further to Hawaii, I am amazed at the quality of their hamburger joints. There isn’t a hamburger joint in New Jersey that even compares to the three hamburger joints in the title of the blog.

I arrived in California and I was hungry as heck so I figured that I would get something to eat. Of course I wanted one of the hamburgers that I have had at one of these places. All three burger joints were within a square mile of each other… so I had a tough decision to make – which one did I want?

I drew from my knowledge of the places trying to make a comparison.

I remembered the yummy goodness that was Jack in the Box in Hawaii… I knew that if muh wife was with me, we would have gone there as they have some chicken dishes she enjoys.

I remembered that In & Out Burger was tasty but I don’t remember being wow’ed by it much like muh friend Shari seems to be.

I went with Fatburger. I remember the burger to be perfectly grilled with the appropriate amount of cheese. I remember actually closing my eyes when I was eating it. I remember never having a negative thing to say about it.

I went with Fatburger… and I wasn’t disappointed in the least.

It really is all about the simple things folks… it really is…

In an upcoming blog... I will report on my findings... as I had a burger from all three...

Heck... I'll even throw in pictures.....

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

i wish my name was fatburger

Anonymous said...

There is a Fatburger right by the Rockaway Mall--right next to Coldstone Creamery. A little slice of heaven 15 minutes away from me yet I have not eaten at either. Hence why my love knows no bounds for In N Out.

-Shari

steakbellie said...

maybe my next dog will be named fatburger...."FATBURGER!!! Did you PEE on Daddy's BED?!?!BAAAAAD FATBURGER!!!!"