Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Top Five Tuesday -- ALL OSCARS!!!!!

Top Five Best Oscar Moments -- In No Particular Order
1. I was a big fan of George Clooney's Oscar speech... it was the classiest political speech ever. I am also still giggling at his "So, I'm not winning Director...." line.
2. The gay cowboys montage in the middle of the broadcast brought out some big belly laughs.
3. Chris Rock saying... "I'm busy too." That was funny.
4. I loved the campaign commercials for the Best Actress nominees... excellent.
5. I was a big fan of Hoffman's and Witherspoon's speeches. I thought they were both genuine and classy.

Top Five Worst Oscar Moments
1. Collen Atwood's (Best Costume Design) Acceptance Speech -- Let's put it this way... her speech inspired a "Is she slow?" comment from our group.
2. Tangent Woman was always looking over my freaking shoulder to see what I was writing as I made these notes.
3. Morgan Freeman's Best Supporting Actress opening... I sometimes wonder if these actors can actually read.
4. Lauren Bacall's speech was pretty embarrassing...
5. J-Lo....... speaking....
Honorable Mention -- Ludacrious actually had and aisle seat... what the F?

Top Five Best Dresses/Suits/Looks
1. Jessica Alba... Rowr...
2. Reese Witherspoon... sexy?... not entirely... hot neighbor? yeup...
3. Salma Hayek... my heart still skips a beat.
4. Steve Carrell's makeup.... Top Notch...
5. Nicole Kidman... even though she is even pastier than the moon.

Top Five Worst Dresses/Suits/Looks
1. Charlize Theron... That bow was just plain wrong...
2. Michelle Williams... I would comment on the dress but I am still seeing blind spots.
3. Naomi Watts... WTF was that dress....
4. Rachel McAdams -- I DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS ABOUT MY NEW CRUSH... I REALLY DON'T!!!
5. Hillary Swank ... Just because it should have been one inch higher....

Top Five Other Comments...
1. John Stewart was an average host... he will not stand out to me as either great or bad... he did a good enough job I think.
2. What is sad is that these people meet up with their dates inside ... after the red carpet... since most are arriving with their publicists and whatnot...
3. How happy was I that the Pimp Song won?
4. How happy was I that the Jennifer Gardner tripped? See what happens when you accept the Ben's weiner into your "stuff"?
5. Steve Carrell is poised to take over the world... just you wait and see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't even start with me and you know what i'm talking about!

-Shari

Smelmooo said...

Trip Trip Trip...into her stuff.