Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Fun Times...

1. Retainer -- I still wear my retainer. That's right. Every night, I put the retainer in my mouth in order to retain a perfectly wonderful smile. I love my teeth as they are super awesome... you can imagine my dismay on Sunday when my bottom retainer broke. I was heart broken. I called my old orthodontist and he recommended a new person in my area. When I called with my deep adult voice, the receptionist was like... wait a minute... is this for your child or for you... I had to explain that a 32 year old is a possible client! So I have my appointment...

2. Ooops Britney Did it Again -- That was a headline I read recently that cracked me up. It was letting me know that the rumor out there is that Britney let K-Fed defile her again so that she is impregnated. Gross.

3. Arrested Development News -- "From the NY Post: Fans of "Arrested Development" can relax. Word is Showtime not only picked up the canceled Fox show but also ordered 26 more episodes Thank you Shari for this!" I can only hope this isn't bullsh*t. However, they ended it so perfectly a couple of weeks ago... I can't imagine a whole new set of plotlines!

4. Lost -- That's right folks... through the "purchase" of season 2 episodes, I am all caught up. It would figure that I would be caught up to one of the best cliff hangers ever.

5. The Bible -- Have you guys ever read the Bible? I started to once... but then I decided to read the last few pages...and it ruined it for me.

6. Three Word Movie Reviews
* Pride and Prejudice -- TW liked it.
* Oliver Twist -- No SONGS?!?!?! Blech
* Domino -- Violent but Decent
* Two For The Money -- My Brain Hurts
* Taxi Driver -- Gross, Slow, Intense
* In Her Shoes -- Chick Flick Standard
* Saw II -- Butler Did It!
* Elizabethtown -- Not Too Bad
* Corpse Bride -- Pretty F'ing Cool
* Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room -- THEY DID THAT?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being the recent recipient of braces at 24, it is possible for the people at the orthodontist office to be a little baffled. when I called to make my original appointment, they asked me the name of my child that they were for. I had to correct them by saying...ME.

tangentwoman said...

The Bible comment made me laugh out loud.

I totally think that Arrested Development news is a load of malarkey, even though I want it to be true.