Monday, March 13, 2006

New Blogs for All to Read

I have been enthralled that many folks that I know have been starting up their own blogs.

I have added them to the left... and... I am introducing them here... without using real names until they are comfortable with that.

First up...is the beautiful wife of a friend of mine and the only real person who can give me a run for my money in pop culture games. Her blogs are well written and you can see the influence pop culture has on her daily life.

We shall refer to her blog as MERCIMEK -- Click here to enter...

Second up... is a friend that Steakbellie named -- The Man Who Read Too Much. It is this friend that inspired me to set a goal for reading last year and a goal again for this year. He doesn't write often but when he does write, he often provides me with a perspective that I seem to miss.

We shall refer to his blog as... (Thank you Steakbellie) The Man Who Read Too Much -- Click here to enter...

Third up... is a lovely young lady who might one day be referred to as Smelmooo's sister in law... but until that happens... if it ever does... you might want to check out her writing whenever she decides to post. I enjoy her attitude and outlook on things as they often remind me of what it was like to be fresh out of college and experiencing my new found freedoms.

We shall refer to her blog as It's All in the Stars -- Click here to enter...

That's it for now... Have a good rest of the week.

No comments: