Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Top Five Tuesday... A Return to Quality

Top Five Reasons Why Dana Reeve Dying REALLY Sucks
1. She died of lung cancer AND didn't even smoke.
2. She supported her husband for all those years and then gets hit with this...
3. She had children... oof...
4. Even after her husband died, she continued to fight for the Christopher Reeve Foundation by serving as its Chairman and spokesperson...that's guts.
5. She was not on my death pool list...and was worth 55 points to many people.

Top Five REAL Reasons Why Paris Hilton Got A Restraining Order Against Her
1. She is a whore... and we all know that we don't want WHORES at our events... they tend to "De-Classy" an elaborate affair.
2. Someone actually saw House of Wax beside me and needed to limit her exposure a bit.
3. Nicole Ritchie is trying to secretly sabotage her career.
4. So is that Carter jackass...who got a tattoo of her name on him.
5. She is hot... dirty hot... and... *wink* *wink*

Top Five Reasons You Would Assume That I am a 15 Year Old Girl (I did this one a year ago and decided to write up a whole new one.)
1. I still get excited by those emails from Barnes and Noble that warn me that a new Nicholas Sparks' book is coming out...
2. I went to the orthodontist the other day to get a new retainer... the receptionist thought I was someone's father trying to make an appointment... bastard/biache.
3. I feel like dancing whenever that stupid Hillary Duff song comes on... YET... I have an immature dislike for her. Much like an unreasonable stupid teenage girl.
4. I am annoyed by the teenage boys in my neighborhood... they are icky and drool.
5. Kelly Clarkson ROCKS!!!

Top Five Reasons To Celebrate OR Hate Kirby Puckett's Death
1. He was an incredible baseball player.
2. He cheated on his wife for 18 years with the same woman.
3. He cheated on his steady mistress for 18 years with different women.
4. He was caught publicly urinating... and being proud of it.
5. Ummm... he was an incredible baseball player who didn't get to retire on his own accord...damn injury....

Top Five Ideas for Combinations of Animals
1. Rat Dog -- The cat's two biggest enemies... the RatDog could combine it's internal hate for this misguided and most stupid of animals -- the cat -- and wipe them all out.
2. Elephant Cow -- This is just an udderly ridiculous idea... but hey.. its memory of its insanity would never be mocked.
3. Fly Pig -- I am not sure why I want to watch an animal roll around in mud, eat slop, puke it up and eat it again... Either way... this combination would still be more appealing than the Jeff Goldblum version in THE FLY.
4. Fox Hound -- I love Disney... let's put these two together so that I don't have to think of anything else.
5. Nothing else... I could only come up with four... and only three of those made me laugh... so... forget it. ;-)

Top Five Selection Sunday Surprises
1. Air Force
2. Seton Hall? I know... I know SZG... I like your theory...
3. Texas A&M
4. Cincinnati
5. FOUR Missouri Valley teams? You gotta be shitting me.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I was SHOCKED by the death of Dana Reeve. The last I heard, she was doing pretty well. I guess you just don't expect that kind of tragedy to happen to a family who already succumbed to another major tragedy. Ugh, and I feel awful for their son :(

Anonymous said...

You forgot about the part where Paris Hilton has herpes. I wouldn't want her at my party either.

-Shari

steakbellie said...

i can only HOPE that we live in a world where Paris Hilton has Herpes. Actually, just everyone thinking that she has Herpes, is perhaps the best of all worlds.

I mean that in the best possible way


ltfpbx