Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Survivor Game.... Continues... Exile Island...

Another week over and boy... do I have something to say.

I am having trouble believing that five episodes have already come and gone. I seem toe be enjoying this season as yet, but that is mostly due to the "miserable jerk" factor. I am developing an extremely deep seeded animosity for two players in particular that I actually blurted out the word "Assholes!" at them in Tribal Council this week.

Those two Assholes are Shane and Courtney.......

Now... here is my thought... and muh wife's thought. My wife hates them too and wants them voted off... I dislike them as well and I want them to stay... They make the show more interesting and add an interesting dynamic.

Essentially, they make the show interesting...



So... Bobby got voted off this week... and I must say that we hardly knew him... I wanted to find out more about him so I watched him on the CBS Morning show the next morning and I was surprised by what I found... an extremely funny fellow... here are two exchanges that cracked me up and they make me wish that he had gotten more face time with this type of humor...




"RENE: What was the deal with you and Courtney? You said she was one of the most irritating people in the history of the world. My gosh, that's pretty bad.
BOBBY: I counted, I counted.
BOBBY: I counted.
RENE: Why? What was the problem with her? Why didn't you like her?
BOBBY: I think it's - well, one of her personalities was cool, it was the other three or four (Rene laughs) personalities that she's got tucked - every now and then the nice one will come out and you'll make a deal with her and then the next day that nice one won't wake up so...you know, she's a lunatic. I think it's good they're increasing the diversity, the first bunch of crazies we've had out here. It's good to see."

AND

"BOBBY: Shane's a smart guy. He knows that if he's gonna talk about me, he'd better do it behind this back, if he doesn't wanna end up smashed somewhere in the ocean. Acid-wash jeans and that mullet. (Rene laughs) I saw that stuff coming a long time ago." You gotta love the mullet reference.

One more thing before I get out of here... Bruce had the funniest line ever said on Survivor ... EVER... and it didn't resonate with me until I read it again later... but now that I think about it more... I can't figure how why I didn't giggle like a school boy on THursday night....

“I was trying to get comfortable in the outhouse, and I heard a knock on the door. Bobby shows up with a bottle of wine, and at two or three in the morning, with my butt sore, I said I could use a drink.”

Hee hee hee...

Until next week folks....I am still rooting for Terry...



______________________________________________________________________
The score is 3-2 with your humble host in the lead after watching three of his players stick around...in a row.

SURVIVOR PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND

(The number in parenthesis represents the position in the draft they were chosen.)

TUCKER'S NUTS -- ME

(2) -- TERRY
(3) -- DAN
(6) -- DANIELLE
(7) -- CIRIE
(10) -- ARAS
(11) -- COURTNEY
(14) -- MELINDA -- Booted Week 2
(15) -- TINA -- Booted Week 1

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!! -- MB
(1) -- BRUCE
(9) -- SALLY
(12) -- NICK
(13) -- AUSTIN
(16) -- SHANE
(5) -- BOBBY -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
(8) –- RUTH MARIE -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!
(4) -- MISTY -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!

No comments: