Tuesday, June 13, 2006

9 Year Old With Breasts Riding His Bike

Here is your opportunity to make fun of the people who attend NASCAR races. I was recently at a NASCAR race in Dover, Delaware and I had a fantastic time with my buddy MR. I used to like to take lots of fun pictures of all the obnoxious looking red necks and over all jack asses that we would see.

Over the past four years, I have noticed a shift away from the traditional rednecky type people to a more “Yuppie-ish” group of folks. As the sport gets hipper, so does the clientele.

With that said, we came across this idiot kid that actually stopped his bike to pose for a strange man (me) and his camera at 8:30 at night.)



I asked him old he was and he said that he was 9. Those are fake breasts attached to suspenders and he was biking around the parking lots with this outfit on.

Here are my issues with this situation.

1. The kid has a parent or guardian of some sort who brought him to the event and thought it was alright for the kid to wear them in public.
2. The kid or guardian thought it was alright to purchase the item with actual money.
3. A store thought that the item was good enough to have in stock to sell.
4. A store actually sold the item to the kid.
5. A manufacturer actually promoted this product to stores for further sales.
6. A manufacturer took the time to APPROVE the design and produce the item.
7. Someone was sitting around and thought up this idea and thought it was good enough to shop it around to manufacturers.

It is my thought that almost every single step in this train of thought must have involved beer. At some point in this chain, if beer was removed, I probably wouldn’t be writing about this dopey kid….

However…. God Bless America……. At least he has the right to wear this dopey outfit.

No comments: