Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Harry may die in Potter finale, Rowling hints

Oh well....


Harry may die in Potter finale, Rowling hints
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Associated Press
LONDON -- Author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the last installment of her boy wizard series, and she hinted Harry Potter might not survive, either.

"I have never been tempted to kill him off before the final because I've always planned seven books, and I want to finish on seven books," Rowling said yesterday on TV here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that the theory is she will kill him because she doesn't want anyone to be able to carry on the series after she is gone.

-Shari

Smelmooo said...

That makes so much sense that it bothers me a lot.

Oh well.

barbara said...

I'm sadden with this news... although it's been hinted in other books that he and Voldemort are opposites of each other. Which means... one cannot live on if the other one dies.