Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Smelmooo at Dover -- Scamming Chicks, Dames and Broads!!!

One of the really cool things about a NASCAR race is that they have an area of "vendors" just giving stuff away to the general public.

If you were to peruse my NASCAR pictures on my pictures page, you will notice a section where my friend and I visited the booths and got our pictures taken with race cars and basically got an up close view of everything.

One of the tactics of these vendors is to hire smoe reasnably attractive women to stand out front and hand stuff out. To be honest, there were about 20 booths and only two of them actually "employed" drop dead gorgeous women. The rest were pretty and fun and paid to make you feel pretty darn important... sound familiar?

At one booth for Garnier hair Products -- the primary sponsor of a car -- they had 3 women styling hair. I was waiting on line for some give away so I got it done. Oh boy... my hair was lovely as anything!

We then moved on to the Royal Crown booth. We signed the usual paperwork and proved that we were 21 or older as we wanted to get a free drink, but were surprised with something else.

They had pretty girls sitting on either side of a throne ... a Royal Crown throne... and they would take your picture for free. Naturally, we got on line as we normally do when it comes to free pictures... let alone pictures with reasonably attractive women.

All these scum bags in front of us got up on the throne and essentially molested these poor girls by drawing them in really tight.... not me... here's how my exchange went down.

Me: "Good morning ladies."

Ladies: "Good morning sexy..."

Me: (Astonished and actually surprised) "Yeah... ok... will you two do me a fun favor?"

Ladies: "Sure, what is it?"

Me: "Will you stick your tongues out at the camera like a five year old would?"

Ladies: "Uh... umm... ok..."

The PICTURE WAS THEN TAKEN... and here it is...



Me: "Thank you so much for this..."

Blonde-ish Lady: "Why did you have us stick out our tongues?"

Me: "Because I am silly and I wanted it to be a silly picture."

Ladies: (With a look of thankfulness that I wasn't some sort of animal killer.) "Awesome! Have a great day sexy..."

Me: "One last thing... will you pretend that the guy behind smells like garbage when you take his picture?"

Ladies: "Nah... he's cute... he gets kissy faces!!!"

He got kissy faces....

No comments: