Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Return of Top Five Tuesday??!??

Soooooo... I am soooo disappointed in you people.

Yeah... I am.

I have been hearing rather recently from a few of you how disappointed you are that I decided to stop posting Top Five Tuesday.

Did you post any comments about it?

No.

Did you send me any emails upset about it?

No.



Did you wait until you saw me to complain about it?

Yes....and for that I am truly disappointed.

We live in a digital world and you can easily contact me by email if you know me or by the web site if you are just an avid stalker of mine.

Only Carrie and Steakbellie expressed their dismay in the blog and muh wife is upset as well, but I sleep with her.... so I know about her disappointment in my discarding Top Five Tuesday.

So... I am asking you... who wants to see the return of Top Five Tuesday and who really hates it... such as ArtieLange, who posts blogs about every 6 months or so.... readers are just as valuable as writers....

I would love to see who will actually let their voice be heard!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its something to look forward to on Tuesdays but I felt like you were really grasping for topics sometimes. Maybe you can do one top 5 list per week, or a Top Five Tuesday the first tuesday of every month. Or something...
-Shari

steakbellie said...

TOP FIVE TUESDAY!!!!!
Wahooo!!!!
If you bring it back, I'll enter another Hotdog contest!
TOP FIVE TUESDAY!!!!!

Carrie said...

I *heart* Top Five Tuesday. I guess being a stay at home mom there is not much to look forward to.

ArtieLange said...

How about Top Five Leap Years? Now that is a concept I could support.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Shari, one per week would be great. The Top Five is definitely missed...but one a week would really make it worth reading (and probably easier for you think of worth topics).

- Leslie