Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dover 2006

Every year, I head on down to Dover for a NASCAR race. I do this twice and I do it with my buddy MR.

I have already shared with you Nine Year Old With Tits... and now... I share with you some other highlights.



While walking along, I was reminded of my wife's obsession with ice cream and took this picture of one of many ice cream trucks. It warns us that there are "Ice Cream Eaters Ahead." I didn't see muh wife and it made me sad. Boo hoo.



This classy fella was sun tanning in the tailgating section next to us. That red blotch to the right of the picture is the ass of his 8 year old boy. Please also note that the guy has his pants pulled up tight against his nads, his sleeves are rolled up a bit and that is a cigarette sticking out where his pee pee should be. Says a million things in one picture... doesn't it?



This picture was the final placing of all of the cars. You will note that Jimmie Johnson finished in the top 6. I had a great time watching him go from last to 6th. This picture also gives you a bit of a glimpse into the scope of how many people attend this thing. The stands were full about 10 minutes prior.

150,000 people is a lot of people.



I just wanted to show this tool again.

God Bless America.

No comments: