Monday, June 26, 2006

Tucker's Guest Blog -- A Story of How to Catch a Ball

*FLOP*

*Pant*

Oh my God... I am the boredest bored I have ever been. I am so bored that I have decided to actually post a blog on muh daddy's blog.

I was thinking about posting one on muh mommy's blog, but she is such a better writer than muh daddy that I thought that I would help out his cause and give him a halfway decent shot in being close to muh mommy's quality. (Bad start... I know)

*Yawn*

I bored muhself.

Alright... so here I am... hanging out in the kitchen... lying on muh side... trying to get some sun... without burning muh fur off.

Muh daddy is great... he turned on the ceiling fan... AND the room fan for me.. so I can get some breeze whenever I want it... however... I am afraid of the ceiling fan.... I really am. It creeks when it spins and I always feel like it is going to chop muh cute little nose off.

The room fan is a whole other story... but at least it is there.... I won't walk anywhere near it... but phew!... relief!

*FLOP*

Muh life is full of flopping and just plain chilling out. That is... until Daddy comes home. Then... I get to go outside and run my ass off while other dogs, cats, and squirrels intimidate me.

Since I last wrote, I have gotten quite fond of something my Daddy seems to call Fetch or Ball. It is confusing sometimes... but I act the same with both commands so that is good.

He throws this tasty green thing that he calls a ball. I go chase it down, pick it up with muh mouth and bring it back to him. Most of the time, I will put it in his hand but there are times I want to be difficult so I'll throw it on the ground at his feet.

Daddy and Mommy seem to like playing this game with me so it makes me happy....

Sometimes... they make me sit. They then throw the ball pretty high in the air and right above my head. I stand up on muh back legs, put muh front legs up in the air and try to catch the ball with my front legs... just like muh mommy and daddy do when they play catch. Why do they laugh at me when I do it? I can't figure it out. I am pretty good at it. I basically trap the ball in my feet and pull it down to the ground like a soccer player.

They laugh at me... my daddy even calls me a cat.. which is mean.. but I thought I was ahead of the curve with that talent.

The game generally ends when I am too tired to play anymore or when I poop.

Something about this game makes me have to poop. Almost every single time.

I am poopericific....

*Flop*

Thank you for listening to muh story. I needed the break from the mundane.

2 comments:

barbara said...

hey Tucker! good to see you're back to blogging!

Woof!

Carrie said...

Tucker, I love when you blog!