Wednesday, June 14, 2006

End of an "Era"... Teacher Anyone?

Oh boy...

I am pretty bummed out right now.

I just got a letter from the place that I teach the highly successful eBay class. "The place" is an Adult Community Education in North Brunsiwck, New Jersey.

I have written about it in the past and I won't bore you with too many details but suffice it to say that I am bummed because the whole program got cancelled.



My class was the only class that was always filled and had a waiting list. I know that half the people that were in my class were people who snuck in because there were always more than 25 people there. One of the classes got to be so large, we had to have a separate class.

I guess that my class was one of the few that did well while the others didn't get the attendance to match the payments out.

It's a shame too... I really enjoyed helping people.

Oh well... anyone else looking for a teacher/tutor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video tape yourself, copyright it, sell it on eBay and retire.

Neal

barbara said...

ever thought about providing private lessons?