Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going To the Dentist -- Perhaps a Change?

I read the Newark Star Ledger pretty much every single day. It provides me with the information that I need to stay informed of New Jersey information and national information. There are also a pair of really great entertainment readers that I really like to read. They seem to have the same interests as me so it makes it easier for me to read them.

Seemingly unrelated… a few weeks ago, I went to a new dentist that replaced my old dentist who recently sold her practice. We liked her since she is close to the home and she had night hours which were easier to get than day hours. Thankfully, the dentist that purchased her practice maintained the same hours so we decided to give him a shot.

He was a bit on the nerdy side, but we both really liked him and we plan on going back to him…

However… I am really debating this now… I was reading an article on a recent Sopranos episode by my favorite entertainment reporters when I came across a seemingly random advertisement. It looks legitimate…



Holy smoly… what a horrible name and now she is sticking things into other people’s holes.

Could she be the greatest dentist ever?

Could she have the most unfortunate name ever?

I wonder what the perks are for going to her…

I guess I’ll never find out…

Poor Lucy Slutsky

No comments: