Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Benchwarmers Quotes.

I can't help it. I am still laughing... WEEKS later after seeing Benchwarmers again.

It is a totally dumb movie with some of the best lines ever.

I have to share some of them with you...and... many of you won't laugh... but you should see them being said... totally laugh inducing...

"I am not picking (my nose...), I am scratching."
"What are you scratching... your brain?"
"Yeah... because it's huge!!!"

"Hold on a second, my mom is sending me a text message. No way... we're having macaroni tonight... that means garlic bread. AWESOME!"

"If we don't go now, that makes me a liar and that's not what I am about. Not now... not ever..."

"How's Pac Man treating you?"
"The red ghost is kicking my balls."

"I have yet to perfect the peel out." John Lovitz says when he goes the wrong way in KITT.

"That's funny. I didn't know that athlete had three syllables. Ath-e-lete. That's a-ma-za-zing."

"You guys think you are so smart because you know words."

"Can I have tuna fish with skittles and pudding skin on wheat with the crusts cut off?"

"I had 20 eyes closed strikeouts..... I'm frigging awesome."

"Richie told me about the killer loose in the neighborhood that only kills people named Howie... that's my name... that's my name..."

"I like... salad."

"And as I cowered in my peanut butter fort, he apologized."

No comments: