Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Smelmooo = Luckiest Bastard Alive

I was walking around Fisherman's Wharf when I stopped by an NFL shop to pick something up for the Raiders game I was going to go.

As I was looking around, I watched the store attendants set up a table and chairs. They then took a huge banner and fastened it to the front of the table.

A hubbub of excitement began to stir at the store. I walked over to one of the dopes that worked there and I asked what was going on. He thought long and hard aobut how to use the English language.

"The Raiderettes are going to be here." he finally said.

"Really? When?" I retorted.

"Ummm... I guess in a few minutes," he responded.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I suppose so."

I hung around and waited for the Raiderettes. They showed up and did some autographs for people. I waited diligently on line with them. It came to be my turn and I spoke to them for a few minutes. I then asked them to be photographed with me. They smiled and happily obliged.

That really made my day. I couldn't have cared less if it was any other team's cheerleaders, but it was my Raiders and I was happy to meet them while I was in the area!

I have made it a policy to not put my actual picture on the blog and I will keep it up here. This is an altered picture, but trust me... it is me.

For those of you that are friends of mine, you know where you can find them or you can ask me for a copy.



hubba hubba.

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

Those girls are BUSTED, check out this tail:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steakbellie/174259119/in/set-72157594176408523/

seth said...

Can I get two 8x10 glossies please?