Monday, October 09, 2006

Book 45 of 26 -- Saving Faith by David Baldacci

First of all..... CRRRRAAAAPPPPP. There... I said it. I can't get the stupid pictures to load on this stupid blogger.

Now I feel all better. I have slowed down a bit with the reading because work has gotten a lot busier and I am setting up lots of early morning meetings, which means that my main place for reading -- the gym -- is not possible.

For those of you that think that Early Morning means 9... then you are mistaken. In my job, early morning means 7 and 7:30.

Saving Faith is the latest book in order that I am reading by David Baldacci.

This isn't one of those books that mixes around with its title. There is a chick named Faith and she is mixed up/caught in the crossfire of same bad stuff.

The whole book is about a fella who unwittingly stumbles across Faith and this mix up and saves her life.

Cmon... do you really expect her to die? I mean...seriously... of course he is successful! Why would I read 550+ pages just to have the chick die...

You gotta be kidding me.

It was a fun ride nonetheless and a decent mystery.

Next up -- Wish You Well by David Baldacci. It ain't a thriller... but some sort of drama...

No comments: