Thursday, October 19, 2006

Three Word Movie Reviews

The 4400 (Season Two) -- Really Neat Premise

Adam & Steve -- Stupid.... Yet Amusing...

All About Eve -- All Around Classic

American Dreamz -- Silly, Fun Movie

The A-Team (Season 4) -- Lots of Fun

The A-Team (Season 5) -- Changed then... cancelled.

The Awful Truth (Season One) -- Witty, Yet Obnoxious

The Awful Truth (Season Two) -- More of Same

Click -- Stupid... Click Off...

Curious George -- Surprisingly Cute, Fun

Dead Zone (Season Two) -- Still Really Like

The Departed -- Must See Film

Double Indemnity -- Love This Movie!!!!

Down in the Valley -- Valley of Suckitudenosity

High School Musical -- Yeah.... I watched... :-(

Huff (Season One) -- Genuinely Good Time

Just Like Heaven -- Just One Laugh

Just My Luck -- Just Plain Shit

The Lake House -- Suprisingly Not Bad

Lucky Number Slevin -- Stupid contrived Hipness?

Penn & Teller's Bullshit (Season 3) -- I Love Bullshit.

A Prairie Home Companion -- Boredest Bored ... EVER...

Red Eye -- Still.... REALLY Fun

Stay Alive -- Normal Stupid Shlockfest

Stick It (Guest review by Tangent Woman) -- Sadly, sucked it.

Survivor Palau -- Still Detest Katie

Thief -- Dark, Gritty, Intense

Touch of Evil -- An Absolute Classic

The Wild --Goofy Kid's Fare

X-Men: The Last Stand -- I Hated It

5 comments:

tangentwoman said...

I can't believe your review of Just Like Heaven. It's Reese! And Mark! It's awesome! I guess you're right that it's not hilariously funny, but come on!

Also, I still insist that your review of Click, if you were honest, should be "Made me cry." Because it totally did.

Smelmooo said...

i love you but you are insane.

The Lake House moved me... Click made me sick.

steakbellie said...

Are you reading while the movies are playing in the background? How do you have so much freaking time to get all of this media imput.

You're head must be the size of a watermellon to absorb all this...maybe even bigger than SVG's...

Smelmooo said...

I sleep very little...

I travel a lot...

I am in hotel rooms a lot...

I have no children...

It's easy to fill up time.

Anonymous said...

I agree with steakbellie! you are like some superhuman reader-movie watcher-blogger and i am tired just thinking about it. i am humbled by you, as between school, work, internship and the rest of life i haven't had time to read a book of my own choosing in months. and now i am sad.

also -- the departed, also the only movie i've seen in ages -- totally great. unexpectedly funny, which was a nice surprise!!

-Abby G.