Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some Random Thoughts....

Alrighty... here are a couple of random thoughts...since I am travelling t

I really get really really really annoyed when I see punk teenagers in real life or in the movies or television that have much nicer cell phones than I have. REALLY annoyed.

I am so thankful that I have a wonderful dog and family.

Season five of the A-Team killed it. They used to be criminals and fight for the rights of defenseless people. Season five saw the introduction of Robert Vaughn and put the A-Team through a court martial to start the season... the court martial episodes were great, but it just went to shit after that.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip annoys me in that I recognize the great writing and stuff, but it just leaves me feeling empty and/or unfulfilled. On the other end... I love 30 Rock because Alec Baldwin is the funniest person to hit the movies in a long time.

Halloween is around the corner and I encourage all you ladies to get costumes like these... Click here...

Heather Mills is a big stinking poopy headed liar pants.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You should see the cell phones that kids in my high school have...they are MUCH MUCH nicer than mine!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1715915" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Anonymous said...

try this: you'll like it

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1715915